Harry Benz B-Strap

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Harry Benz B-Strap
Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:36 pm 

Being the fine fellow that he is, Harry emailed me today that he actually sent the strap to me using the Canada Post version of what we think of here in the US as overnight delivery. But he cautioned me that the Canadian version would probably be more like 3 to 4 days. I assured him that I can hold on for that long, but will probably let out a loud "whoopee" when it finally arrives that will be heard in Toronto.

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:16 pm 

Hey Jed:
I caution you to moderate your exclamation of joy, lest your neighbors take you to court alleging that you are interfering with the quiet enjoyment of their property. :o
On the other hand, maybe you should let 'er rip, since keeping all that emotion bottled up could cause serious stress which might then manifest in odd behaviors, not in keeping with local norms. :?
Besides, what with spring break in the desert communities, no one will notice, anyway. :D

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:08 pm 

Good advice Jim; I'll keep it in mind, but suspect that once the illusive package arrives & is in my hot little hands, no telling what might happen upon opening it. However, one strong whoop might throw my back out for weeks - which could alter my quiet enjoyment of the strap considerably!

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:02 pm 

After what must a record for endurance due to postal misadventures, my Harry Benz B Strap finally arrived for my M, & I must say that it has been entirely worth the wait as well as the price. The very excellent review of it on LVL offers more than I could hope to say about it, but here are some photos of the outer container, the inner packaging & how it looks on my particular camera.

I really was quite surprised by the flexibility & suppleness of the striking leather, & gone are those moments of entanglement when picking up the camera & attempting to put it over your shoulder or head. Even before venturing out with it, I can tell that this is going to make carrying & handling a much more pleasant affair than before. My hat is off to Harry for this outstanding bit of craft, & for all of his help & patience when my giving him my old zip code proved to be an obstacle beyond the management of the USPS. But all is certainly well that has ended this well, & I look forward to my next outing with the M being managed on its new Harry Benz B Strap.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:21 am 

Bravo, Jed! Well-appointed, indeed. 8-)

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:04 am 
Vendor
Vendor

Gentlemen,

Thank you very much for all your kind words. I appreciate every single one.

Thanks,

Harry

http://www.harrybenz.com