FS: 39mm B+W filters

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please be sure to read the Buy and Sell Forum Rules and Guidelines • Exercise due caution and diligence • Do NOT spam • This is a FREE service for members

Post subject: FS: 39mm B+W filters
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:13 pm 
Master in Training
Master in Training

SOLD

An Excellent silver chromed brass Leica Macro Elmar 90mm f/4. Lens has no scratches, no haze, no fungus, with some minor dust. Comes with B W 39mm MRC Clear 007 filter, Leica OEM hood, Leica OEM front and rear caps. No box, no pouch, no instructions, no macro adapter.

Aperture and focus are smooth, collapse is smooth. Was sent to DAG a couple months ago to replace mount, and he checked the lens confirming it was all good.

Wonderful lens. This was the lens I most lusted after when I purchased it a couple years ago, and it doesn't disappoint—considered (optically speaking) the 'best' Leica 90mm ever made. I'm only selling because I now have an M to go with all my film Leicas. And my continued use of filters is distracting when trying to juggle multiple sizes.

Also in this ad are 39mm B W filters. Besides the MRC clear that comes with the lens the buyer of the lens gets to choose two other filters for free.

shipping is FREE FedEx ground/home within the 50 United States to paypal verified addresses. Shipping is $30 to everywhere else via FedEx to paypal verified addresses.

SOLD

$2300

I'm willing to trade for a Leica Summarit 90mm and money my way

All filters in excellent condition. All come with original plastic case, and cardboard box. Glass is scratch free, rings may show some wear typical of mounting and dismounting.

Shipping for filters to paypal verified addresses within the US is $5 for USPS, or free if you buy more than one. No international on the filters.

**B W 39mm MRC ND 0.6-$25

**B W 39mm KSM Linear Polarizer-SOLD

**B W 39mm coated ND 3.0-SOLD

**B W 39mm IR 092-$30

**B W 39mm MRC clear 007-$25

Post subject: Re: FS: 39mm B+W filters
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:13 pm 

Hi Alex. If you have not purchased a replacement 90mm lens yet, I would be willing to sell you back the 90mm Summarit you sold me some time ago. It is in the exact shape (mint) it was when you sold it to me. Let me know if you are interested.

Antonio